JULVIA ™ Technologies Inc devices are best used for primary intent wound closure and lacerations when:
- Providers are concerned about edge necrosis, wound disruption, or the potential for wound dehiscence;
- Providers would like to achieve skin wound eversion with a simple interrupted stitch;
- Providers are concerned about suture knots coming untied;
- Providers and or patients wound like to keep sutures or staples in a wound for up to 6 weeks;
- Patients have an underlying disease that compromises their ability to heal; and when
- Wounds are located in poor healing areas, such as the leg, or over areas of tension, such as the calcaneus or hip.